A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, August 11, 2005

i'm not ded...

..i just been busy.

They elected me president...yes, you read that right...President...of the local theatre company I work with, and we have a show opening tonight. I've been running around like a headless chicken gathering props and costumes, processing pictures, updating the website, making signs, and designing sound (thank you, Scott!) , trying to help get everything ready for tonight. And I think it is.
Lest anyone think I am doing all this myself, lemme set you straight: I am only helping where I can, filling in some blanks here and there. There are a whole lot of others who have been working on this show harder, and for a longer time than me. I'm just like a relief pitcher. well, not just like one...

So yeah. I'm still here. And SOME PEOPLE have tagged me for things called "meme's"...ya'll know there's a special hell for that, don'tcha? ...so I guess I'll be posting about those sometime soon. But I'm not taggin' nobody. You cain't make me. I'm breaking the rules and breakin' the chain. 'cuz I'm kraaaazy lak dat. booogaboogaboooga.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Vivi said...

Woo! Prez! Look atcha! :)

Meh, don't worry about the meme, it's not manditory or anything. ;)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger MariGerard said...

Congrats! Big Dawg is in Good Hands! I'm getting ready to start a company here in Chi-town. Our fomulation meeting is on the 22nd. Once we get set up we should discuss bring a Dawg show here for a min-tour or something-could be fun.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Epiphany said...

ooooOOOOOOOooooo.....

iiiiiiinteresting idea! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home