A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Monday, April 11, 2005

Back to daily life

So, in all this time I've been taking to write out what happened on the trip, there's been a bit of life happening as well. I'll try to cover the main items, in no particular order:

  • The lovely boyfriend and I are no longer an item. He's still lovely, and I hope I am as well, but we just decided that we weren't as lovely together as we'd hoped. Things were mutual, and are still amicable.

  • I was in a play called The Curious Savage, am in rehearsals for Closer (the play that the movie was based on), and in May will start rehearsals for Two Gentlemen of Verona, which will perform in an outdoor arena every weekend in June. I haven't done three shows in a row in years, but lately I've found myself craving more and more in the way of artistic fulfillment. Usually this manifests itself in a desire to do a show, then maybe help out behind the scenes of a show, and maybe a few other non-theater-related projects on the side. I usually wait several months between shows, because it takes so much out of me, and demands so much of my personal time. But now,...dunno,...it's just different.
And I know you're all dying to know, so I'll tell you:

  • I did not come back from France with a husband, or even a prospect. I hope you're not too disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home