A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Cinemas Completus

Last night I went to see the *other* half of House of D (see previous post). It was so worth the return trip to finish the story. What a beautiful film. They did such a good job of capturing everyday humor and pathos. If you ever get the chance, I recommend you watch it. It's definitely in my top 5 of this year,...probably more like the top 2.

I can't say enough good stuff about it, so I'll just stop. goseeit.goseeit.goseeit...go...see...it.

Afterwards I met up with a friend and we went walking around, had a couple of drinks at a local rooftop bar, got to catch up for a bit and see some other friends, and just generally have a relaxing good time. It's been a while since I've been able to do this (or maybe it just seems that long). It was just a lovely evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home