A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Monday, October 31, 2005

Weekend

More pics are up - take a look if ya wanna. I've been having fun with my new camera.

Yesterday I finished up the tour that I'd started on Saturday. I'd tried at the last minute to find someone to go with me, but to no avail, so I went on my own. I'm usually too chicken to go alone to movies, or dinner, or anything like that, but I'm glad I decided to break with tradition this time. I was able to just go where I wanted to, take my time, talk to strangers (yes, mama!), and take whatever pictures struck my fancy. I should remember this the next time I want to do something but can't find a buddy to accompany me. Interesting things happen when you're on your own.

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have to say your new baby is a heck of a great toy. Dayum, hun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home