A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Friday, October 14, 2005

HJ & me

Man, I've missed her. She doesn't live that far away, and yet, we hardly ever see each other. But she's visiting me for the weekend, and we're enjoying lots of wine, seafood, and girl talk.


So, for all y'all who were worried that I was getting in too much of a funk, fear not. Heather fixed it, and here's my grin as proof:

I'm trying to convince her to move here, so we can do this all the time.

Hey Doc - what was it that you said that finally convinced me to relocate?

2 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap Batgirl-you got spam comments! I'm so jealous!
Whatever I said was probably 99% bullsh*t. I think you moved more for the scenery--its soooo much better than where you were before.

Hope you and H are having a blast--have more than a few glasses of wine and plates of seafood for me, ok...

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Vivi said...

HEFFER GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENE!

Y'all have a good weekend, now, y'hear? :)

PS Lester? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home