A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Friday, September 23, 2005

A Big Bust

...and no, I'm not talking bra sizes. (but I wonder how many hits I'll get now, based on that?)

I got a call last night telling me that the show I'd auditioned for has been cancelled. No real details were provided, but it may have something to do with scheduling. Apparently, it was a combination of lots of things, and the decision was made to pull the plug before things got worse. or something. The person who called said that they are still trying to get a production together sometime soon, perhaps at the start of the year.

That is all.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crap!
crap crap!

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Vivi said...

Oh noooooooooooooooooooo. I'm sorry pookie. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home