A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Meet me at Tiffany's - we'll have breakfast


Halloween1
Originally uploaded by Epiphany.
Well, I ended up doing not much at all for Halloween, sadly. All dressed up...

I wore this costume to work, and was the only one dressed up. But at least it was semi-appropriate for a cultural arts venue. More so than the naughty cop costume, in any event.

I had made big plans to go out, but they got squashed when I realized that the big party had been that thing I didn't go to on Saturday night, and there wasn't much happening last night.

I did get a few cutie trick-or-treaters, but not so many that I ran out of candy (score!!). And I also wanna give a big shout-out to Michael, who despite being in a gloomy mood, stopped in to say hi and let me show off my costume. All was not for naught.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad for a self pic... glad I got to see you, you looked fabulous... we'll get together soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home