A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I blame Halloween

Everybody talks about how it's so hard to stay on a diet over the holidays, with all of the homemade goodies and rich foods so readily available. But as I sit here, eating Skittles left over from Halloween, I realize:

Those little trick-or-treaters are the root of it all.
.
If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have all of this candy. And if it weren't for all of this candy, I wouldn't be snacking every chance I get. And if it weren't for all of the snacking, I'd stay on my regular eating schedule with no problem. But no, here I sit, finishing up the skittles, and looking around for something else lying around near my desk that I can eat.

it's gonna be a long holiday eating season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home