A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

confession

I know I should do some sort of "about me" post, so that anyone who stumbles upon this site will have some idea of who I am, to see if they want to keep reading. But to tell you the truth, I don't really know who I am. No wait, that didn't sound right. I know who I am, but I don't know how to tell it to you. I don't know how to put it into words. On one hand, I'm a complicated person, with varied interests and talents. On the other hand, so is everyone else. I'm unique, but so is everyone else. So I've been trying to think of things to say that will be interesting and honest, but not too self-centered.

So I'm telling you now, I'm working on that-trying to compose a lil' sump'n about me, in case you were wondering just who the heck I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home