A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Monday, December 13, 2004

Leeeavinnnn, onnn a Jet Plaaane!

Woohoooo!! I got me a ticket, and this time I'm really gonna go. For months...andmonthsandmonths I've been trying to get together enough scratch to get myself to France, to visit my former roommate from college who's just married a Frenchman and moved there to live with him, and to visit the new (not so new anymore) son of another American friend from College who also married a Frenchman and moved there.
...musta been something in the water at college...maybe I'll meet a Frenchman of my own while I'm there! heh - naaaah, I'm happy with my Handsome, American, installs-my-showerheads studmuffin.
Aaaanyway, I'm going Dec 30-Jan13, and in the meantime, I'll be trying to figure out how to post messages to here from there, and how to upload my vacation pics so that you can see what I see. We've come a long way from a simple postcard, huh? BTW, I will be sending postcards, so don't you worry your pretty little heads about that, mmm'kayy?
If anyone has any thoughts on where to eat in Paris, where to go that's not too far from the planned Paris - Troyes - Chaumont route/area that I'll be sticking to, I'd certainly appreciate it.

Woohooo! Gonna be in Paris for New Year's Eve!! *blows streamers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home