A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, December 09, 2004

siiiingin' in the raaaain

I just have to say, I have the Best Shower Ever. This was not always the case, but since my boyfriend took me out for my birthday to find a Spiffy New Showerhead with Hose
tadaaaa:

to replace my cruddy (and I do mean cruddy) came-with-the-place showerhead, and installed it himself, I can't wait to get home to take another shower. Okay, I haven't even had it installed for twenty-four hours, but already I've taken two wonderful showers and gotten a new lease on life. And hopefully I smell a little better too.

So just what's so great about this showerhead? Funny you should ask. Six settings allow me to change the water pressure to fit my mood. It features a 6 foot extra long no-kink metal hose, and a beautiful white finish. Limited lifetime warranty. How do I love thee, showerhead? Let me count the ways. I love the for thy fine spray, thy thicker spouts, and thy mixture of both. I love the for thy super strong jets and thy I'm-not-messing-around reeeeally strong jets. And truly, I love the for thy supahfine feels-like-a-rainforest mist. I could grow orchids in that shower with the mist thingy.
And I just might.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home