A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Friday, December 17, 2004

Help Wanted

As I type this, FOUR DIFFERENT PLATES of sweets are within 3 feet of me. And they are all yummy. I've got brownie bites and 3 kinds of cookies left over from our office Holiday party (can't say "Christmas" - v.un-PC. for a Work Function) , Chocolate chip cookies in a lovely big mug (gift from friends), and a Rum Cake from another friend that requires me to check the ID's of anyone who wants a slice. That rum cake doesn't kid around.
Now, these are just the things that are in front of me here at work. At home, there is a full tin and another plate full of various cookies, numerous chocolate bars and hot chocolate/cider mixes. Plus, there are the traditional goodies that Momma makes and will bring with her when she and Dad and my brother come to visit. All of these are sooo goooood! And I don't get to eat them just every day. And, they were made with love by friends and family - it's bad Karma not to eat them, right?

I'm just wondering if it would be a good idea for me to book an additional seat for my flights to France.

Somebody come and help me eat these things!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Vivi said...

Bring them to France!!! :P

 
At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate bloom
. You can check it out at chocolate bloom


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home