A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Saturday, January 01, 2005

ATL---random thoughts as I wait to board

12-30-04, 4pm?

Waiting at Atlanta airport – international voices – no wireless signal, unlike ILM – cute Indian(?) kid checking out my laptop, wondering if I have games – Michael called, think he may take Tessa while I’m gone. I want to find him an Orson Scott Card book in French (and one for me too) for Author to sign. Think it would be cool. Used book would be fine. – trying to charge up my laptop for a bit before boarding. Think I’ll sign off but leave it plugged in – wondering when/if I should take Tylenol PM to help me sleep on the flight so I’m not so tired when I get there – think I’ll look for some comfy shoes for walking when I get there. Would be cool to have Parisian sneaks to knock about in. – watching technicians to pre-flight checks – hoping my luggage made it onto the flight – will meet Vivi et Stephane around 9 at CDG, hoping that’s enough time to freshen up a bit and claim my luggage – still trying to think of places to hang out on New Year’s Eve, where it’s warm, where we won’t have to be on our feet the whole time, etc. Maybe a bar or restaurant, something. – am enjoying seeing all the small children their little bags. The flight attendant-style with the wheels really makes it easier for them, and they seem to feel all grown up, carrying their own bags. Its really cute. -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home