A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

BAD Blogger. BAD!

Wooo-eee, have I been a lazy blogger. I should be flogged. With a mozzarella stick.

Pathetic excuse section:
Okay, so I went to France, you know? and while I was there I had to borrow other people's computers to get online and stuff. and I didn't want to take up all my time using their computer. You know, "Hey, thanks for letting me stay and stuff. Now can I ignore you for a coupla hours while I hog your computer just to update my blog??" --it just didn't seem cool.
So now, one of my hostesses is griping that my blog's not updated. Go figure.

Clever plan section:
Well, I have 13 days of France stuff to write about, and when I say 13 days, it's really more like 13 weeks worth of my regular stuff(like the concept of dog years, but different). So I'm gonna break it up into manageable portions and ration it to you. when I'm Good And Ready. so there. But there's gonna be pictures and all, so it's gonna be grrrreat!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home