A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

aaahhhhhhhhhh...

First let me say to Doc: This is not intended as a "look what I can do" kinda thing. Instead, I want to share my recent experience with you, so that you can relive the joyful experience with me. No, I didn't get to make out with Mel Gibson. Instead,...

I went Grocery Shopping.
.
It was so cool -- there was FOOD everywhere! And I could just stroll through the aisles, take stuff off the shelf, and BUY it! And then I could take it home and EAT it! And I did, baby, I did. I got me some groceries, and took them home, and there were so many, I had to put some in the Refridgerator!
.
incidentally, do a google image search on the word groceries, and you'll be hard pressed to find a picture of a grocery bag without the obligatory baguette sticking out of the top. Who decided that we wouldn't recognize groceries unless there was VFB?*
*(Visible French Bread)

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww you went grocery shopping! I'm so happy for you. and since I'm not petty (who me?) I won't point out that in four short hours I'll have fresh French bread delivered to the door...



Actually the worst of it is I'm jealous of your life-sized fridge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home