A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, January 12, 2006

One post to cover it all


view from plane
Originally uploaded by Epiphany.
There's a lot that's happened over the past month or so, and I've wanted to sit down and tell you all about each part of it, but there just hasn't been the time available that I wanted to devote to it. And the longer I wait to post, the more happens that I want to post about. So. I have brought you pictures in lieu of the epic saga of Epiphany For The Holidays.
Something involving the phrase "worth a thousand words" seems appropriate here.
Anyway click on the pic here to go to the photo site, where I've uploaded about 16 new pics of what I've been up to lately.
Maybe this'll take some of the pressure off so I can give you smaller episodic updates. or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home