A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Friday, December 16, 2005

Wistful


I wish it were beginning to look a lot more like Christmas. I'm looking out my window, and it's sunny, bright, and about 52 degrees. Ordinarily, this would not at all be cause for complaint. But lately, I've been so busy with work and other responsibilities that I haven't had time to decorate, send Christmas cards, shop for presents, or any of the other things that people tend to do around the holidays. I feel like I'm missing everything. And now, I look out my window to see what looks like a sunny spring day, and I couldn't feel any further from "having the holiday spirit."
Several friends in other locations are talking about having snow, and it's just making me feel all jealous. I'm still a mountain girl deep down. Could somebody please send me some snow?

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Epiphany said...

Thanks, Ed. You're a sweety. Doc wants to know if we can adopt you. Whaddya say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home