A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, December 01, 2005

DOUG.


My friend Doug mentioned that I never talk about him on my blog. Doug said that I talk about my other friends, and mention their names, but that while I may mention Doug once in a while, I never include Doug's name.

Doug and I went out for some dinner last night after my quilting class. I suggested to Doug that we get some sushi at great place downtown. we had some yummy wine, with Doug ordering a white, and me ordering the red. Then we had the food. Doug had not had edamame before, so we had that for an appetizer. I think Doug enjoyed it. We (Doug and I) had a such a nice conversation that we decided to continue it at another place after the sushi place closed.

Since I was enjoying talking with Doug, I hoped we would go to someplace where I could still talk with Doug, and not have the conversation between Doug and me drowned out by music or people. We found that place at a cigar bar (although I've never seen anyone smoking cigars in it. I wonder if Doug has?). Doug and I stayed there for about an hour, and then headed to our respective homes. All in all, I had a great time, and I think Doug did too.





This is a picture of Doug playing Tennis. --->








So Doug, I just want you to know that I value our friendship, Doug. I want you to know, Doug, that I care for you as a person. Here's to you, Doug.

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's his name? He looks cute...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Vivi said...

But what happened at the quilting class? Isn't this a quilting blog? I demand more quilting!

;)

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the funny thing is, I was going to say the same thing to you about my own self. but then really, the whole blog should be about me. everybody's should be.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. the whole blog should be about me. Well said :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home