A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Monday, February 27, 2006

Funny How Time Slips Away

I know, it's been a while. Too long, in fact. Nothing really huge has happened to disrupt the flow of my life, but I've just been plugging away as usual, with tiny victories and defeats like everyone else. But I think I can hit a few of the high points, for those who are still interested in my wee blog:
-Work is going better. We've hired an additional person to catch the phones before they roll to me, so that I can carry through a given item on my to-do list to its completion. We're all still adjusting, but things are better than they were, and I'm less miserable. Less Miserable, not to be confused with Les Miserables.
-Quilt still hasn't been finished. Yeah, I know, Ed. I'm sorry. But you must understand - to finish the quilt, I must clean off the sewing table. To clean off the sewing table, I must have a place to put everything on the sewing table. To have a place to put,.. well, you get the point. I just need to be snowed in for a long weekend. I will finish. I will. Pray for snow.
-Epiphany had a date!!! Several, in fact. With the same guy, even. And that's all you're gonna get for now because it's all still pretty new. If you're nice though, maybe I'll tell you more later.
-My friend Michael and I went to a dance class/party the other night. I think we may take a 6-week class on Argentine Tango. We've been talking about taking a ballroom class together for YEARS, and we finally took the first step. And from here, It's Just a Jump to the Left...
-My best friend Robb is dating my best friend Heather. This just makes me happy.
-There's more, I'm sure there's more, but I'll have to catch you up with the rest later.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home