A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

Happy Mardi Gras, Everybody!
The above was designed by Andrea Mistretta, the immenseley talented woman behind over twenty years of gorgeous poster designs for New Orleans' Mardi Gras Celebrations. Thanks to the love and efforts of The World's Best Mother (mine, but I'm willing to share), I have all of the posters. I have a few favorites, and this one will certainly become one of them. To order one (or more) of your own, go here. And while you're spending money online, drop a few bucks in the hat for The American Red Cross or Habitat for Humanity.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Vivi said...

Can I just say, I LOVE the theme this year? Excellent. :)

You gonna go out and suck some heads tonight?

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Epiphany said...

Isn't that great? I knew she would do something fabulously appropriate.

Hmmm...I don't know where to get crawfish here anymore, and I'm not sure they're in season anyway, but I did have some Cafe Du Monde coffee this morning, and I may be able to find some Dixie Beer or Blackened Voodoo. And I *am* wearing my beads, bien sur. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home