A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Eager Anticipation

No, I didn't actually teleport to another planet. I'm still here, and still well. We've moved our office to a trailer outside our building while workmen transform our former offices to a place of beauty and larger restrooms. Packing and moving, working, rehearsing, loading-in, performing, loading out, visiting with my Beautiful Momma, and other activities have kept me quite busy in the last few weeks.

But I do have news. Thanks to the lovely Adam, I have my very own, brand-spanking-new trial/gift membership to Netflix. For anyone who isn't familiar with it, you tell it what movies you want, and they send them to you. You watch them in your own time, send them back whenever you want, and they send you more. *pause for frisson* I am anticipating my first delivery this evening. So this may be my last post. How can I possibly take the time to write when there are so many movies to see?

the first dose is free....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home