A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another Beautiful Sunset

Last night I went out to dinner with a friend who will be departing soon for her new life in New York City. We ate at a little French-style cafe on the waterfront, giggled, confided, and drank wine. Then we met a couple more friends at a sofa/martini bar.
This night seemed to illustrate the feelings I have about leaving town or staying here. On the one hand, my friend is brave enough to take the leap and follow her dreams. It's a completely exciting prospect to me to just drop everything and try something completely different. On the other hand, I do like it here. It's beautiful, I have great friends, and I do like my life here. And as they say, "if it ain't broke..."

I guess I'll stay just a bit longer, and then decide.



PS - click the sunset for more photos or click here for the big version of the sunset.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Muphin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home