A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Arrre ye wearin' yer greeeen?
And if not, Why not? Don'tcha know you'll get pinched!

I'm wearing two different shades of green, and it would've been three, but the underwear I wanted to wear today had a whole in them (in addition to the waist hole and leg holes, of course), so I had to throw them away.
I've been really surprised and impressed with the number of people walking into my place of business with shades of green on. Good on ya, people!
I think I'm finally getting past this heckuva cold that's had me down for lo these many many days. I'm still sniffly, and my head still hurts a bit from sinus pressure, and I still sound like a froggy, but I shall not let that keep my from my appointed Pint.


Who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home