A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My New Favorite Site

http://www.craftster.org/

From time to time I get a wee bit obsessive about making things. Usually these periods follow a prolonged stint of working for Da Man. So many numbers in a row, just marching around like obedient little soldiers and I just gotta get away man, gotta get away.




So along came Craftster.


It's this great site for people who like making things, but aren't the least bit interested in flop-eared muslin bunnies, those freakin' crows, or anything with the word "cozy" in its name. Not that there's anything wrong with the bunnies, crows, cozies, or the people who love them. But the craftster folks are hardcore.



Don't believe me?
Just check out the Cookie Monster alarm clock:
The Wonder Woman desk lamp (tap lights for her golden orbs)

Funky Diva Decoupage Shoes

Or my favorite, the fetus-in-a-sack that was posted here. (You'll have to click the link for that image. I'm always lookin' out for the squeamish among you)

I may not ever make one of these things (then again, I MIGHT!! mouahahahaha!!! ), but it just makes me happy and yes, Damn Proud Of My Generation that this site, and these people exist.

Rawk On, Craftster!!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger Vivi said...

omg omg omg!! omg!

PS If you dont know who they are, I will enlighten you. ;)

And those shoes rawk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home