A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Monday, March 17, 2008

What the doctor ordered


Well folks, I have finally recharged. I spent the weekend catching up on things that had reached a critical point and desperately needed attention. I was able to get some good study and practice in for the ghost walk, update my calendars including work/ghost walk/rehearsals, do my taxes (money back! yeah!), gather the rebate paperwork from my modem, watch the rest of the season of Friday Night Lights, and the usual laundry/dishes/sweeping stuff. I even prepared food, cooked it, ate it, and then cleaned up after myself. Pretty amazing stuff, really. I probably should have gotten out and enjoyed the fantastic weather, spent some quality time with the Wonderful Man, seen some friends I need to catch up with, done some mega-cleaning of the apartment, etc., but all-in-all, I think it was just what I needed.

It's Monday, and I'm actually feeling quite chipper.

...and maybe it'll even last past lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home