A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Friday, August 29, 2008

One Track Mind

All I can think about lately is getting my house ready for company. But it's a good thing that I haven't set a specific date for said company, because it seems the more boxes I unpack, the more there are to unpack. Where on earth did I get all these books? Where did I put them before? Why did I think it was a good idea to have five THOUSAND notebooks??

As for everything else that was stressing me out with multiple deadlines at the same time, most of them have been dealt with, for better or worse, so that now I can concentrate on the move. Thank you, God.

I'll write more when I have something interesting to say. Maybe I'll tell you about that dream I had with Viggo Mortensen in it.

...but probably not.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Doc said...

Oh Man! No erotic dream posts? I feel so cheated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home