A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, May 26, 2005

A gerbil on that little wheel thingy

So, this is supposed to be the relaxing time, a time to catch up on all of the stuff that we were forced to let slide during the regular part of the year. We've even gone from an 8-hour day to a 5-hour day because of the decrease in daily sales. But now there's all of this stuff that needs to get done in preperation for the coming year, and setting up for a new Arts Festival to be held in June and July, as well as the day-to-day running of the place, all with three hours left in which to do it.
On the one hand, it's good that I'm actually busy the whole time I'm at work, instead of feeling like I'm just killing time. But on the other hand, I feel like I'm a treadmill all day long and someone keeps speeding it up on me.
And that's just the work bits. The personal life bits keep hitting me too fast to comment on here. I think someday soon I'll catch up, but not any time his week.
So, I feel bad that I'm not posting more regularly, but that's why. Hopefully, there will be more time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home