A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Jammin' Thursday

I keep trying to work, but every time I consider starting one of the projects on my 'to do' list, the phone rings. We've gotten busier with sales for a concert on Saturday. So for the next hour, I'm giving up trying to start anything new. I'm just going to sit here, listen to my Yahoo Radio Station, update my blog, play some spider solitaire, and wait for the phone to ring. ...that oughta make it stop ringing, if anything will.

By the way, this album , is still one of my all-time faves. with eternal apologies to Vivi, who had to listen to it nonstop when we roomed together in college.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Vivi said...

Oh MY god, before I even saw my name, I saw the cover and thought noooooooooooooooooooo not Robbie!!

It wasn't that bad really. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home