A Blythe Epiphany

...now with more curry

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cross your fingers...

I've found a house to rent and someone willing to share it with me. I don't want to jinx things by saying too much, but it's just insane how perfect this place is. There's so much room!! And it's a House! And it's unique!! And I could have friends over - lots of 'em - and some could even come from long ways away and stay there overnight (Doc? Viv? Ganderson? "Kids?").
I don't want to give too much away, but I just can't help myself, so here's a peek:
Isn't it great?

Now, we just have to apply and get accepted, and no one else can get to it before us. So pray, cross your fingers, press your thumbs, throw pennies in fountains, make offerings to whatever god/goddess/saint you prefer,...just help us out, woudja?

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Vivi said...

Wow cooooooooooooooool. Am so there! Listen up, ye gods of rentals, you better come through, y'hear?

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Epiphany said...

sweeeeet. Thanks, V! :)

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

llama llama llama
oh wait, I apparently have VERY SHITTY house Kharma, so I'll wish you the best, but keep my house (ye) gods out of it--you'll thank me in the end.

and WHO is said person?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home